3620.1 General Policy
To graduate with a bachelor's degree from Wright State University, all students must fulfill the following requirements:
- Credit Hours-A minimum of 120 semester hours must be earned in approved courses.
- Grade Point Average-A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 must be earned for courses taken at Wright State University.
- General Education-The university's general education requirements must be completed.
- Writing Across the Curriculum-The university's Writing Across the Curriculum requirements must be met.
- Residence Regulations-A minimum of 30 semester hours must be earned at Wright State University. Credit by evaluation will not be considered as residency credit. At least 10 of the last 30 hours of credit must be earned at Wright State. A minimum of 20 hours of courses numbered 3000 or above must be earned at Wright State.
Students must also fulfill all program requirements set by departments, colleges, and schools, some of which exceed these university minimums; see individual program requirements for details. Advisors in University College and in the colleges and schools are available for information and guidance in formulating programs of study.