Grading Standards for Dual Listed Courses

5310.1 General Policy

Students who wish to take "dual-listed" (e.g., PHY 4200/6200) courses for graduate credit (PHY 6200-level) are required to perform additional work that reflects both quantitative and qualitative advances over the undergraduate requirements (PHY 4200-level), such as additional scholarly readings, more rigorous research, and/or more comprehensive examinations. The alternate work required for graduate credit will be stated in the syllabi for all "dual listed" courses.